Voice of Nature
Just click this SOUND button and you will hear a very common voice of Birds , but is it really common ? In fact such sounds can be heard from my Balcony , Only now a days
(Recorded Today on 4th April 2020) when the country is observing Lock-down due to spread of COVID19 .
The reality is that this sound is not common... it is normally buried under the noise created by us and our machines. So what we should do to hear this sound "Normally"
Lock down is Not Good n is not a solution for environment protection, but it is an opportunity to understand that our environment can be revived up to some extent ---
What we can do , Sorry , what I can do will be more appropriate .....
1.Will spread the message for environment protection
2. Will use energy very wisely n use equipment with high efficiency
3.Will plant Trees as many as possible n Protect them
4. Will dispose plastic n chemicals as per the instruction only
5. Will follow Reduce Reuse n Recycle system
6. Will spread the message for Population Control , it is one of the biggest challenge
7. Will keep all machines n equipment in Order so as to reduce pollution
8. Will support conservation of all Natural Resources
9. Will promote Non conventional energy sources, clean energy green energy
10. Will support organisation which are working for environment protection in all walks of life including my Purchase Behavior
11. Will motivate youth including my students for CARING APPROACH TOWARDS OUR MOTHER NATURE
I know contribution of an individual will be nearly Negligible , but it will not be ZERO. Our generation has this responsibility to hand over planet earth in a Live-able condition to our Next Generation ....It is already Late , if we fail to respond to the Sound Of Nature , it will be disastrous for HUMANS it self ,because Nature will find Something like CORONA VIRUS to make the Balance.
Hope to see our Earth in a better condition , after all we have Only ONE EARTH 🌏
Dr Neeraj Saxena
RBMI Bareilly UP INDIA